I hope that at the very least they’ve been properly curated.
Man Is Selling Tiny Pieces Of Brooklyn Rocks Online: Gothamist.
1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God’s Chosen People.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.
4. Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store.
1) Dire Things Must Be Done, But First Let’s Talk.
2) ALL IS LOST! And We’re Hungry Too.
3) Enter The Villain With Pizza And Surprising Words.
4) The Light Returns… But Wait, Complications! ALL IS LOST AGAIN!
5) Never Spoil The Ending.
I’d like to hack my e-pass to set off a light and an alert every time it gets read other than a toll. This guy hacked his to make it moo. Is Your E-ZPass Being Tracked Around NYC? Probably: Gothamist.
From the comments: “Listening to Bloomberg: ‘oh, this de Blasio guy, all he wants to do is pander to the vast majority of New Yorkers by improving their way of life, what a sell out.'”
A photo essay featuring Moscow’s surprising Belle Epoque underground rail stations from the 1930s. Riding Moscow's Metro – Yahoo! Finance.